DermLite Entry Level Dermoscopy
DermLite and Early Skin Cancer Detection
The DermLite line of devices enable the trained eye to detect skin cancer and other types of skin conditions early. Every DermLite includes a magnification lens, light-emitting diode (LED) lighting, and most have polarizing filters for glare reduction. These polarizing filters eliminate the need for skin contact and the required liquids, allowing a much quicker, more convenient examination.
Choose the best technology for your needs: Macquarie Medical Systems supplies a complete range of 3gen products: DermLite DL4, DermLite DL4W, DermLite DL3N, DermLite DL200 Hybrid, DermLite DL200 HR, DermLite Carbon, DermLite DL 100, DermLite DL1 as well as DermLite Foto II Pro, DermLite Cam, DermLite Foto X and DermLite HUD.
Items 49-55 of 55
- DermLite Dermatoscope Connection Kit For iPad MiniAs low as $88.00 $80.00
DermLite iPad Mini Adaptors available:
- iPad Mini (1-3)
- iPad Mini 4/ 5
- DermLite Dermatoscope Connection Kit for iPod Touch (5/6/7th Generation)$70.40 $64.00
DermLite adaptor for iPod touch 5th or 6th (2016) generation.
- DermLite Dermatoscope Universal SmartPhone Connection Kit$137.50 $125.00
Extremely sturdy and machined from high-quality aluminum, this adapter lets you magnetically attach any DermLite DL1, DL2, DL200, DL3 or DL4 to any smartphone with a width (the second largest dimension) in the range of 55-98mm.
Simply secure it on your smartphone, position the MagnetiConnect arm over the camera, and magnetically attach your DermLite.
- Silicon Sleeve with Lanyard for DermLite DL100 Dermatoscope$23.10 $21.00Silicon Sleeve - DL100 with Lanyard
- Silicon Sleeve with Lanyard for Dermlite DLII Series Dermatoscope$23.10 $21.00Silicon Sleeve - DLII Series with Lanyard
- Silicon Sleeve for DermLite DL4 / DL4W Dermatoscope$23.10 $21.00Silicon Sleeve - DL4 / DL4W
Items 49-55 of 55